Friday, May 25, 2012

Tatting with shuttles

Today was not the most productive day!  My hands still feel bruised and tired from wire wrapping. Tomorrow is Tatting day over at our local Bevely's.  So I spent time watching the tatting disc from the book, Learn to Tat by Janette Baker.  It is a great book to learn shuttle tatting.  If you want to learn needle tatting I reccomend,  Learn Needle Tatting Step by step, by Barbara Foster.  Today was a good review plus I practised using two shuttles.   Here is a couple of pictures of what I made. 



This is the first tatted butterfly Ive made in more than 20 years.


This is a sample done with two shuttles.

It will be fun having others to tat with tomorrow.  Just hope I can keep up with everyone there.  Tatting is easy to learn with a good book and can actually be relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment