Friday, August 10, 2012

Happy Friday

Today was really lovely.  I received an ATC from ENGRbyDAY as part of the craftster's ATC swap.  She made a lovely flower ATC.


Flower ATC.

 
The card is really lovely and I look forward to receiving more.  When I read the message that it was an iris card I though she meant that it was an iris folded technique!  Either way I am very happy to have the iris as the start to the flower theme.

Tonight Lee took me out and I purchased some cool stuff for making the 6 ATCs I have signed up to make.  He left me in the car and I sat and finished the design ideas for them.

The history card is going to be really cool.  I almost bought a Cricket alphabet set so I had a date on the card.  Then I rememberd that three years ago I purchased a making memories set in fact three sets.  They were marked down 80% so I decided to try them.  But until today I hadn't even really looked at them!  So I look forward to using the date stamp on the history card.

So far I have spent the last few days mostly designing and researching and drawing sketches.  The next 3 days I am challenging myself to finish two projects not including ATCs.  So I am looking forward to getting something done.  I guess we will see if I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment