Thursday, September 20, 2012

Wow, the 20th again!

First I would like to thank all the people who have stopped by to see what I've been making.  If you see something that you would like a tutorial on let me know.  I would really like this blog to be helpful to others and share what I've learned.

On May 20th I started a challenge to do something creative every day.  Since then I have managed to post every day updating the challenge.   Some of the projects have been more of a challenge then others.  So today I counted the projects and tutorials I have posted since May 20th.  Some projects were so small that I was able to finish several in a day, those projects were counted as one.  Other projects took several days and were created in steps and those counted as more than one.  So here are the totals of what I have crafted in the last four months.

I have worked on a total of 101 projects and 8 tutorials!  I am absolutely amazed that I have created so many things.  Projects take me 4 to 5 times longer to do anymore.  Before I made myself this challenge it didn't seem worth the trouble of trying to make things.  If I had not set myself a daily goal I know that I would never have accomplished and learned so much!  Hopefully others will find these projects fun and useful.  Just hope I don't run out of ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment